Thursday, June 10, 2010

summer showing #1

I got word this morning that I got juried in to the 9th Annual Berkshire Arts Festival over the July 4th weekend at Ski Butternut in Great Barrington.  I am hanging 4-5 paintings in a group show - in a white walled gallery on the grounds - not as a table/booth. 

It is called the "Insiders Art Fair Gallery Show" and is only local Bekshire Artists.  should be interesting.
Around 8,000 people are expected to attend the Festival over the 3 days, so I should have lots of new eyes on my pieces.

The director emailed me to say "I am sure that you won't be showing the work that is not for the innocent general public. Although  I like it..." (I submitted Marla, Jazu, Justice, Bash Bish, and self-portrait 35)

problems of the flesh.... would it really be so scandalous?  hmmnn... now I've got to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment